omg, i'm driving.

I took my VERY first steps on the road earlier today. I guess I have been preparing for it since I was 5 with my fave person on planet Earth, my granny, on her lap. :) I was super excited and nervous but it all went fine, I'm glad.

It was Awesome! I was like omg, i'm actually behind the wheel and the rest of the time I still can't believe I'm driving. Frightening! 40mph felt like speeding already. I was mentally unprepared and I didn't know that those pedal shits are so sensitive, like wtf. Tiring! Mom was right, driving requires ALL your fully alert senses to work together and while sight is the most important one, my eyeballs literally wanted to jump ship! Meanwhile, on the road, cars overtaking me from behind were staring at me like I'm in a fckn zoo cage exhibition.

But yes, I managed to survive! I had a very little idea of how a car actually operates and there were just lots of information to absorb. I kept screwing up the sequence every stupid damn time I make a turn. Good thing I have very good driving instructor (though not the most patient person on Earth, I heard), really good at teaching with maneuvers. Plus he's Singaporean. Hearing his singlish accent made me miss Singapore even more. Hmph!

And my next lesson will be next week!

Can't really wait,

P

Comments

Popular Posts